Saturday, May 7, 2011

1 Month already??













Milk drool, I just couldn't resist.
I can't believe it's been 1 month. When you're pregnant it seems like E..T..E..R..N..I..T..Y.. and then the second they come out BOOM, they're walking... well ok not literally but it goes by way faster then you would think and like. He's VERY cuddly the most cuddly out of all our kids. He seriously was holding his head up the same day he was born. VERY unusual for a newborn, signs to me he's in a hurry to grow up. Great eater, the best out of all of them. He has curly hair, you can't tell right now but he certainly did when he was born. I can't wait to see what it'll be like when he gets more of it! I love his tiny little feet and long toes, his very plump lips, and his sweet smile. I just can't get enough of this boy!

1 comment: