Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My computers back :)

I haven't posted anything in a while because, well my computer died and as much as Jason tried to fix it, it wouldn't come to life. Thankfully I still had my warranty on the stupid pc (I really don't like PC's) but it's what I got. Well come to find out that my motherboard was fried, and they had to replace my 2nd hard drive. Good thing I didn't have to pay for anything. *whew* Any ways I have some pics I need to post but I really haven't had a chance to use my comp because Kaili was MORE excited to see it come home then me. Go figure, she's her father's daughter. She was literally bounce off the walls when they came home with it. She likes to watch movies on it and play kid computer games. So I'll post some pics tonight when she's in bed and not trying to pull the computer out of my hands lol.

1 comment:

  1. Good! I've missed your updates! I'm glad your computer is back! I want to see an updated pregnancy picture!

    ReplyDelete